Keya Seth's Aroma Therapy Alopex Hair Oil Review

Keya Seth is known as the pioneer of Aromatherapy in India. It is one of the leading Ayurvedic and Herbal health & beauty care brands in India. I am using this Alopex Hair
Oil  for the past 4 to 5 years along with the  "Hair Protein Pack"
I have been suffering from some hair loss for the last 5 years. By this time, I have experimented with a lot of hair oils ever since. But when read about this product, I could not resist myself from buying it.

What the Product Promises: 

Oil with the efficiency of aroma essentials makes the hair root strong, repairs split ends,  helps to stop hair fall, helps in proper hair growth, helps in preventing graying of hair,
damage of hair tips and also increases the shine and texture of hair.  If you have spot
alopecia, this hair oil will boost hair growth. Beside this, it also keeps our head cool and keeps away headache and insomnia.

Key ingredients :

 A blend of pure essential oils of  OCIMUM BASILICUM, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS, COMBOPOGON CITRATUS, ROSEMARINUS OFFICINALIS LAVANDULAANGUSTIFOLIA  

Directions of use : 

Apply once daily on scalp preferably before going to bed. Wash the scalp at the time of bath next morning. In case of dry hair, apply once or twice a week all over the hair. Person with problem of abnormal hair fall may use the "Hair Vitalizer" every morning and "Hair Protein Pack" once a week.

Price : 275 INR for 100 ml
Shelf Life : 24 months from the date of manufacture 
My Experience with Keya Seth's Aroma Therapy Alopex Hair Oil

The oil comes in a plastic bottle with a flip open cap. The flip cap packaging isn't fully tight even though it does close with a click. The oil is thin and light and doesn't have any color.
Fragrance is not overpowering but nice and soothing for me. The texture of the oil is thin and light. It makes my hair soft and removes tangles. I usually keep it overnight & then wash my hair in the morning. I also mix a proportion of this oil along with coconut  & olive oils for hot oil treatment which makes my hair shinier & bouncy like anything.  


Honestly speaking, after using this product, I was unable to get any fruitful result on me. I realized that this product some how failed to keep its promise.

I Like that 

  • It can be used as a regular hair oil
  • Suitable for all hair/scalp types
  • Does not have any offensive smell
  • Manages the frizz of hair.
  • Non sticky.
I don't like that

  • Plastic bottle is cheap quality.
  • Nothing miraculous about the results
  • Cap is not leak proof
  • Not travel friendly 
  • Its not available everywhere in India (You can check out for online shop)
Do I Recommend?
No
Would I Repurchase?
No

                               BALM Rating : 2.8/5