Street Wear Color Rich lipstick in shade Runway Russet - 18


Today I am going to review newly launched Street Wear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick in shade Runway Russet. The ultra moist lipsticks are available in 30 beautiful shade and are decently priced. I have only one shade. 
About Street wear Lipsticks -
Good moisturizer with vitamins
Lipsticks glides smoothly and conditions the lips
Does not settle into fine lines.

Price: Rs 180
Quantity: 4.2gms
What I Like about the Lipstick :
  • The lipstick comes in a black packaging with cartoon sticker on the cap which instantly catches your eyes.
  • Runway Russet is a beautiful brick shade which looks really natural
  • This color work amazingly well on medium and deep complexions
  • I like the creamy and smooth texture of the lipstick
  • It sets into semi matte finish which I really like
  •  It will suit women of all age groups
  • It stays on my lips for 3- 4 hours
  • It contains very very fine shimmer particles (I think)
  • It is not very drying 
  • It is very affordable
  • Comfortable on lips
  • Suit with office wear too
What I don't Like about the Lipstick
What I feel,  this color is look good on my lips in day time  but in night its look very dull on
me.