Bengali Wedding in Delhi part - I

I'm quite happy to return on my blog after spending a long holiday. I was in Delhi to attend my niece wedding ceremony. I had so much of fun, can't write down in words.
It was a Bengali wedding which includes many rituals and ceremonies that can span several days. In most cases, it starts with the Aiburo Bhaat ceremony, and ends with the OSHTOMONGOLA (returning of the newlywed daughter to her parent’s house, eight days after marriage) ceremony.

My niece officially wedding functions started with the Ring Ceremony. I think this “Ring Ceremony” is a new addition in Bengali wedding now a day.

I thought I would share all my outfits from different occasions but most of the time I am not satisfied with the pictures.  Anyways I would like to share some ok types pictures of the whole wedding part by part.

These are the pictures from the first official function which was the Ring Ceremony.

I wore a kanjivaram saree with some goldern zari work. The makeup was done by me.





 Date - 29 /11/ 2014

Hope you guys like it and do leave your comments.