MORNING WALKATHON


It was an absolutely beautiful day today! Finally I started morning walk. I am not a so disciplined person to stay fit through regular walks or exercising on my home. Much depends on my mood and I am quite lazy about it. Every time I was thinking to start morning walk. Where My husband has already started. 



This morning was a little different for me. Morning, though, I said to myself that I need to get out because the sun is out and it was a glorious morning! Maybe I felt this way that it's not just a walking its DOT WALKATHON. 


After a long time I wake up early in the morning at 6 am for the sake of fitness.  Then we both (me and my husband) went out for our destination that was Tata Motors Training Centre, KSB Chowk, MIDC, Pimpri. My goal was 5 km walking. Last few days I am suffering from waist pain. So I quit after the 4 km walk. I did not feel bad. I felt happy because I did.  I think it’s better to say that this is (start walking) my New Year regulation. 

Truly I want to thanks DOTA month ago, me and my husband joined DOT Movement. After that we are both now more active in other cultural activities. 

After walk what I feel?

Refreshes mind and body

After the morning walk I inhale the freshness in the atmosphere thus giving some positive energy to my body and mind.


I had camera along with me but I didn't captured any pictures of the nature. After our early morning walk, we had breakfast.  It was pretty quiet considering as mind blowing week start, so relaxing.

Here are my buddies.

A great start that really did make our day!

Are you a regular fitness worker? If not maybe you should give it some attention, or yes share your experience. 

picture Source : 1

MORNING WALKATHON MORNING WALKATHON Reviewed by Anamika Debnath on 7:04 AM Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. nice blog
    thanks for sharing information.
    Hair Care TreatmentsThe health of your hair and scalp can speak volumes about your internal balance. Factors like genetics, excessive use of chemicals, illness, weather changes and poor circulation are the major causes behind issues like hair fall, dandruff and damaged hair.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.