Everyuth Naturals Hydrating Fruit Face Wash (apple) Review


Hope everyone is doing well. Fridays make me happy, What about you guys? Or any special plan for this V-day? I don’t have any plan. Anyways my today's review is a face wash called  Everyuth Naturals  Hydrating Fruit Face Wash with Nano Multi Vita & Apple extract.


What Everyuth Naturals says about Hydrating Fruit Face Wash  (apple)

New Everyuth Natural Hydrating Fruit Face Wash has Apple Extract and Nano Multi-Vita. It washes away dirt from deep within and helps your skin regain moisture and essential nutrients which are lost due to exposure to the harsh environment. It helps in revitalizing the skin by providing intensive hydration.

Price        I got two in Rs 115/-

Quantity   150g

Shelf life   3 years from mfg. date

Directions for Use:


Squeeze out a small quantity onto your palm. Work up a lather and gently massage on your face. Rinse with water and pat your skin dry.
For best results, use two or three times a day.

Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Isobutyl Paraben,Cocoamide propylbutaine, Sorbitol, Gamma Polyglutamic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lactate, Triethanolamine, Glycerine, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Propyl Paraben, Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, PEG 6000, Sodium Chloride, Green Apple Extracts, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Paraben, Methylisothiazolinone, Butyl Paraben,Laminaria Digitata Extract, Cocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolerate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Diatomaceous Earth, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Paraben, Color Ponceau 4 R C.I No. 16255.
 My Experience with Everyuth Naturals Hydrating Fruit Face Wash :
Packaging: 

The Everyuth Naturals Hydrating Face Wash comes in their regular packaging of a blue tube; it has a red flip open cap and does not cause any leakage, hence it is travel friendly.


Texture: 


The face wash is like a transparent gel. The consistency is slightly thick and gel-like. 


Color:


Transparent reddish gel
Fragrance:

The face wash has a refreshing fragrance, similar to fresh apple scent. The fragrance is mild and pleasant.



It is a plain simple face wash for all skin types. In fact it leaves the skin quite hydrated as claimed.  I have dry to combination skin and this face can very easily clean all the dirt from my face. After using the face wash, one thing I noticed that it leaves the skin soft and slightly moisturized. The formula of the face wash is gentle and mild very mild on my face.


My husband also use this face wash. He has oily skin and blackheads problem.  As the formula is gentle, he noticed it doesn't work effectively on his blackheads and whiteheads. It fails to remove them.


It will suit dry, normal, oily and combination skin well. I generally use this face wash
twice a week at night. Now a days I prefer oil to clean my skin, so I don't use this face wash on regular basis.


I Like that 
  • It doesn't leave the skin dry or stretchy 
  • love the refreshing and calming fruit fragrance.
  • cleanses and purifies the skin off all impurities like dirt and oil.
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Decent packaging.
  • available in different size options.
  • Travel-friendly packaging.
  •  Affordable. 
I don't like that
  • Does not lather well
  • doesn't work effectively on blackheads and whiteheads
  • so much Chemicals
Do I Recommend?

yes, but if you have excessively dry skin, I do recommend using a moisturizer after washing your face to avoid any signs of dryness. People with acne-prone skin will not find the formula best for their skin type. So acne-prone skin beauties can skin this face wash. For oily skin beauties, I want to say that the formula of this face wash does not control oil for a long time.


Would I Repurchase?


Already I have one


Overall, the face wash is mild and will work on normal, dry, oily and combination skin. It is a good choice for daily use.  Acne-prone skinned people can skip this face wash. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments