NOTD: Nail Trend Nail Enamel by Reliance in shades L05 and G03 Review

Recent I discovery this two shades when I went for grocery shopping at my nearest Reliance fresh. I noticed that Reliance also has their cosmetic products in front of their checkout counter. Colorful nail polishes were on display at the counter and I couldn't control myself picking up a couple of shades that looked very gorgeous in the bottles. They didn't have a big shade collection may be around 6 to 7 shades on display and I picked 2 shades out of them, there are:


  • Chrome Blue: L05
  • Canary Yellow: G03

Blue looks great on every skin tone and it’s for the day time. Where yellow look very gorgeous and bright in summer. I think yellow color is one of the popular choices of all nail art lovers.

Price:  one for Rs.30 but I got 2 for Rs.50
Availability: Reliance Trend and Reliance Fresh

Packaging
Their polishes come in tiny transparent well packed bottles. Each bottle contains 5 ml. I don’t have anything complaint to about the brushes. Both brushes are very evenly cut and small in size but easy to control and spread the polish well.


Color and Consistency : 
Chrome Blue is a metallic finish with very fine shimmer.
Canary Yellow is a sunshine yellow with Glossy creamy finish.

The texture and finish of the polish are fabulous. They are not too runny or too thick.  Just needs 2 coats to give you the best desired color. But I needed 3 coats to get it to cover nicely.
Drying time:  3 to 4 mins
Coats required:  2
Chips: 3-5 days

I Like that 
  1. Packaging is Travel friendly
  2. Affordable price
  3. Gives good coverage mainly here I mention Canary Yellow
  4. Easy to use and applicator is good
  5. Dries really fast
  6. Canary Yellow gives good glossy creamy finish
  7. Chrome Blue gives a metallic finish 
  8. Both of the two color yellow one I like most only because of the coverage of the color
  9. These colors can be use for nail arts 
  10. These are also very easy to remove. 
I don't like that
  1. They don’t have a big shade selection
  2. These are not as easily available in other stores. Only available at reliance stores.
Do I Recommend?
Yes, these colors are amazing for the price, so ones you can try them.
Would I Repurchase?
Yes, defiantly.
Overall , you personal style matters the most when you choose a color. Colors affect your mood so you should own one nail polish color that can make you happy. So if you are looking for this  shining summer some thing new, some new shades of nail polishes then must go for this two color or you can choose your own. These shades are really gorgeous for the price we pay.

BALM Rating 4.5/5
Follow Beauty and Lifestyle Mantra on FacebookTwitterBloglovin  and Instagram   so you don't miss a post !

*** This post is not sponsored. All products are bought with my own money, and reviewed at my own discretion.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete