April Beauty Haul

This month I will post something new for my blog, a mini haul. This weekend I went to the store to get some essential things. Here are my new researches!  

Products I bought
  1. Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub
  2. Pantene Pro-Vitamin Oil
  3. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  4. TRESemme Salon Silk Moisture
  5. Kara Refreshing Facial Wipppes :
  6. Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant
  • Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub: Now summer is here and my skin needs a Daily scrub which will clean my face without losing any natural oil of my skin. This Scrub helps to get clear and beautiful skin while removing the excess dead skin cells on the surface of the face.
  • Pantene Pro-Vitamin Oil:  It is a non-sticky and enriched with vitamin E hair oil which has hair fall control properties. I picked this hair oil just because of I am suffering from hair fall.
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Olive oil is my all time favorite oil.
  • TRESemme Salon Silk Moisture: I used this shampoo earlier. It worked good on my hair. This time I am existed about straightener.
  • Kara Refreshing Facial Wipes: Kara refreshing facial wipes with cucumber and aloe vera. Refresh your face in this summer with the cooling and soothing properties of Cucumber and Aloe Vera.
  • Nivea Pearl & Beauty deodorant: It’s for smooth, beautiful and fragrant underarms. Together with Nivea’s 48-hour protection, its caring formula with precious pearl extracts leaves underarms feeling soft and looking beautiful. Its mild, alcohol-free & colourant-free formula gently cares for your skin.
Follow Beauty and Lifestyle Mantra on FacebookTwitterBloglovin and Instagram   
so you don't miss a post !

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. clean and clear i am using for long time is there any good substitute..!!
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic tips for skin care and great product reviews.!

    ReplyDelete