Roses Nail Art

 If you are a lover of flowers and want to have flowers in your nail art design also, then rose nail art designs would be the best for you. You can use various colors along for rose design to add a grace and style to your nail art. There are many different ways that you can create your own Roses Nail Art. Rose stickers or artificial Roses (for nails) are available in market.  But I love to create my own designs with the help of toothpick.  


To create this design, I have used several nail colors. Apply nude nail paint on my nails. With the help of toothpick I made this all roses. They give my nails a very stylish and elegant look. What do you think?


Follow Beauty and Lifestyle Mantra on FacebookTwitterBloglovin  and Instagram   so you don't miss a post !

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Oh wow that's amazing. I am really bad at nail art. The blog is looking really nice

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Nashia :) I love nail art.

      Delete
  2. i loved it... pls do share step by step making of roses ... in another nail art blog ..pls

    ReplyDelete