Review : Khadi Herbal Orange Lemongrass Hair Conditioner


Product Information:

NameKhadi Herbal Orange Lemongrass Hair Conditioner
Price:  Rs.185/- (Also available on flipkart.com)
Quantity:  210 ml
Shelf life:  2 years from mfg date

Product Claims: 

Khadi Orange Lemongrass Hair Conditioner is enriched with Pure Vitamin E Oil, Anti Oxidants and Essential Oils for hair. It Penetrates And Seals The Cuticle To Fill The Hollow Unwanted Cores Of Damaged Lifeless And Brittle Hair. This Moisturizing Conditioner Makes Your Hair Soft, Silky, Strong and Shiny.



Benefits:

Khadi Orange Lemongrass Hair Conditioner is a wonderful Moisturizer that revitalizes and strengthens Damaged Hair.

Ingredients:

Orange Oil, Bergamot Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Aloevera Centellaasiatica (Brahmi), Glycerine, Citrus Limon (Lemon), Conditioner Base QS.

Direction for use: 

Massage an Appropriate quantity into wet hair leave for two minutes, Rinse well.

My Experience:

It comes in a transparent flip top packaging. The conditioner is off white in color and smells like Orange lemon grass which is very mild. The formula of this conditioner is thick and creamy and spreads easily through wet hair. I generally used this conditioner with Khadi herbal shikakai shampoo. Anyways I used this conditioner in the ends of my hair. It does not lather up like other conditioner which I used previously.  For maximum conditioning, leave in hair for 4-5 minutes as you finish up your shower and then rinse.

I found that the Khadi Herbal Orange Lemongrass Hair Conditioner leaves my hair thoroughly soft and smooth. And as I mentioned I love the scent too! It’s a light and fresh, herbal scent from the Orange Lemongrass extracts in the formula. But it does not lingers in your hair for long time which disappears once you wash your hair.



What I like
  • Khadi Herbal Orange Lemongrass Hair Conditioner contains all the natural ingredients, which I love very much
  • Makes my hair soft and smooth
  • Nice herbal scent
  • Easily available
  • Travel friendly
What I don’t like
  • Required a very good amount of product for conditioning
  • Doesn’t add any shine in my hair
  • It won’t work  for damaged hair


Overall, I would like to say that this conditioner is specifically for problem free hair. If you don’t have any hair problem and want a daily use conditioner then I recommend this one, but if you have dry and damaged hair then this conditioner is not for you. This conditioner will not be able to solve any hair problems. 

BALM Rating : 3 / 5

Follow Beauty and Lifestyle Mantra on FacebookTwitterBloglovin  and Instagram   so you don't miss a post !

Post a Comment

0 Comments