Fab Bag II January 2017 Unboxing


My January Fab bag has arrived Yesterday. I was quite disappointed with my November Fab bag but this time honestly I am pretty happy with my January bag. For me, this bag has a great mix of Makeup and skincare beauty goodies, with five products included, two of which are full size. The January 2017  bag is based on the theme the Bring It On!


Here's what I received in my January Fab bag:

  1.  Sugar Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – Holly Golightly ( full size: Rs.799/- )
  2. O3+ Derma Fresh mask ( Full Size: 425/-) / Reviewed
  3. MCaffeine Neem Caffeine Face wash ( Rs.449/- for 150 ml ) / Reviewed 
  4. The Nature’s Co. Sandalwood – Turmeric Anti-Blemish Cream ( Rs.895/- for 50 ml ) / Reviewed 
  5. Wella EIMI perfect me Lightweight BB lotion ( Rs.900/- for 100 ml )




For January's Fab bag I chose the Sugar Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick ( Holly Golightly).  It is a nude shade with a peach undertone. This shade is perfect for daily use. Honestly speaking I'm most looking forward to trying out these two products. one is O3+ Derma Fresh mask, another one is The Nature’s Co. Sandalwood – Turmeric Anti-Blemish Cream. MCaffeine Neem Caffeine Face wash looks awesome which smells amazing. I never tried any hair BB cream before so very excited about this Wella EIMI perfect me Lightweight BB lotion. I have high hope for this one. Lastly, I also got a cute sugar sharpener inside the bag. 

Overall, I am happy with this Fab bag. Yes! for this month, definitely worth buying. 

Did you receive Your Fab Bag this month?

Follow Beauty and Lifestyle Mantra on FacebookTwitterBloglovin and Instagram   so you don't miss a post!


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Some of the products seem like a repeat but the pouch is so cute.

    ReplyDelete